Searching for FULokoja Cut Off Mark?
The Federal University Lokoja (FULokoja) is a tertiary institution located in Lokoja, the capital city of Kogi State in Nigeria. Established in 2011, the university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its faculties, including Arts, Science, Social Science, and Management Science. To gain admission into FULokoja, prospective students must meet the institution’s cut-off mark. In this article, we will discuss the FULokoja cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FULokoja Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
The FULokoja cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session has not been officially announced by the university management. However, it is expected that the cut-off mark will be set at 180 for courses offered in the Arts and Social Science faculties and 200 for courses offered in the Science and Management Science faculties.
It is important to note that the cut-off mark is not the only requirement for admission into FULokoja. Prospective students must also meet the university’s admission criteria, which include possessing the required O’level credits, passing the Post-UTME screening exercise, and meeting the departmental cut-off mark for their chosen course.
How to Calculate FULokoja Aggregate Score
To calculate the FULokoja aggregate score, prospective students must take into account their JAMB score and Post-UTME score. The JAMB score carries a weight of 60%, while the Post-UTME score carries a weight of 40%.
The formula for calculating the FULokoja aggregate score is as follows:
Aggregate score = (JAMB score/400) x 60 + (Post-UTME score/100) x 40
For example, if a student scored 250 in JAMB and 80 in Post-UTME, their aggregate score would be:
Aggregate score = (250/400) x 60 + (80/100) x 40 = 36 + 32 = 68
In this case, the student’s aggregate score is 68, which would be used to determine their admission status.
Tips to Score Above FULokoja Cut Off Mark
Scoring above the FULokoja cut off mark requires adequate preparation and hard work. Here are some tips to help you score above the cut-off mark:
- Start Early: To score above the cut-off mark, you need to start your preparation early. Begin studying as soon as you can and create a study timetable that allows you to cover all the necessary topics.
- Study Past Questions: Studying past questions can help you understand the exam format and the types of questions to expect. It also gives you an idea of the areas to focus your study on.
- Attend Tutorials: Attending tutorials can help you understand difficult concepts and get clarification on areas you find challenging.
- Take Mock Exams: Taking mock exams can help you assess your level of preparedness and identify areas you need to improve on.
- Stay Informed: Keep abreast of any changes or updates regarding the admission process and cut-off mark. This will help you make informed decisions and prepare adequately.
The FULokoja cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is expected to be 180 for courses in the Arts and Social Science faculties and 200 for courses in the Science and Management Science faculties. However, it is important to note that meeting the cut-off mark alone does not guarantee admission into FULokoja. Prospective students must also meet the university’s admission criteria and departmental cut-off marks.